"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Tuesday, January 22, 2008



I've changed my template if you havent notice. Haha. Not much difference, but I'm have yet to complete it.

Colour's odd.
Picture's odd.
I lazy to edit anymore. It looks fine anyway.

Time flies... time flies...
It's been 2 years since school days,
2 months since work started,
22 days since I met any friends,
and 2 weeks to CNY.
Good things come in pairs. haha

Life's been pretty good.
Sitting around, watching the world go by, letting life sort itself out...

Now, I have something to decide. Not urgent, yet important.
All I can say is, I'm tempted.
My heart itch.
But, I'm a little disappointed.
And, a little excited.

WSO(FTR)
I'm tempted.

Sometimes, for something which you think you may not be good at, others think you're suitable.
Maybe I'll be the best person for it.
Probably ;)


A person will sometimes devote all his life to the development
of one part of his body - the wishbone.
~ Robert Frost.


Posted at 15:04






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-